How is eCommerce Worldwide Cross-Border Summit different?
- Information-packed programme designed to facilitate learning and networking
- Insight from international trading guides providing key information on priority markets
- Expert workshops and lounges to provide on-the-spot pragmatic advice
- A retailer-led keynote presentation theatre
- A high ratio of retailer delegates
- Fully catered high quality venue
- Access to a community of top retailers, market-leading supply side organisations, and key market influencers
- Screened registrations to ensure a qualified and motivated audience with an eye on cross-border innovation
- Involvement of international associations, suppliers, retailers and strategic organisations bringing local knowledge
When and where is the event taking place? Date:
24 May 2017 Time:
9.00am - 5.00pm Address:
The Platinum Suite,
One Western Gateway,
Royal Victoria Dock,
E16 1XLHow to get there?
The Jubilee Line and the DLR are the quickest routes to ExCeL London.
Alight at Canning Town on the Jubilee Line and change onto a Beckton-bound DLR train for the quick two-stop journey to ExCeL: Custom House for ExCeL* (for the west entrance) or Prince Regent for ExCeL (for the east entrance or the ICC London).*Please note that between February and December 2017 Custom House DLR station will be closed for redevelopment in preparation for the new Elizabeth Line opening in 2018. We therefore recommend you alight at Prince Regent DLR station for the East Entrance and walk to The Platinum Suite.What is the cost to attend?
What is included in my ticket?
- Retailers attend free of charge
- Solution providers will be charged £1,200.00 +VAT per ticket
- Keynote presentations from thought-provoking eCommerce leaders
- Panel sessions involving expert practitioners from leading retailers
- Generous networking opportunities with 400 fellow eCommerce peers
- Access to 30 exhibitors
How do I register?
All registrations should be made online here
.Can I turn up on the day?
We only have a limited number of retailer passes available, so we would urge you to register
in advance to avoid disappointment. On-site registration is available but we cannot guarantee you entry.When/how will I receive my ticket?
You will receive confirmation of your registration via email. You will need to bring your confirmation with you to the event where you will be issued with your badge.Who will be speaking?
Speaker details coming soonHow do I become a sponsor?
We have a number of commercial opportunities available if you are seeking to do business with international retailers looking to enhance their cross-border operations. Attracting more than 400 delegates from over 70 leading brands, we have sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available
. Contact us on 020 3696 0988
.Are there any speaking opportunities at the event?
We would love to hear from you if you would like to join our expert panel of speakers. Get in touch with us at email@example.com
.Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
Tickets are non-refundableHow do I book my hotel reservations?
There are a number of hotels next to the ExCel Exhibition Centre. Hotels can be booked via uk.hotels.com
Hotels to look at would be;
Is there wheelchair access at the event’s venue?
- Hotel Novotel London Excel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel
- Crowne Plaza
At the ExCel there are 158 bays suitable for disabled drivers on-site across the car park. These are wide bays with minimum dimensions of 3600 by 4800 mm. Access to the building from these bays is along walkways with a gradient of no more than 1:15.
All public entrances allow for access by wheel chair via low gradient ramps and an automatic door. Once inside the venue, all floors are level, offering unobstructed access. More information here
Telephone: 0203 696 0982